SnapTube is the trendy Android application to download videos from Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo and VuClip, etc. Although, we have plenty of Android applications for same task, but Snaptube is rising as the winner!
Snaptube has created the tremendous buzz in the tech town. Majority of people using this application to download their favorite videos. In fact, people want to use it on their desktops and laptops. In this post, I will show you how to download and install Snaptube on the PC!
Features Of SnapTube:
Before we dive into the download procedure, let’s check out the premium features of Snaptube:
- With the help of Snaptube, you can simply download videos from popular video streaming sites. Such that, Youtube, Vimeo, VuClip, Dailymotion and many more!
- The download is completely free of cost. You don’t have to spend money while downloading the videos.
- It offers download of videos in multiple resolutions. In this way, you can get the best video quality as per your device!
- It has unique feature of mp3 conversion. You can easily convert the video into mp3 without using extra software or plugin.
- It offers the search option. You can easily find the desired video using it!
- You manage the downloaded or downloading videos using its tools.
- The best feature is ads free content display. Yes, unlike other free applications, it does not show any ads during downloading, etc.
Download Snaptube On PC:
You must not be able to install it on PC, that’s why you landed on this page. Snaptube is an Android application and cannot be run on the PC directly. You need an Android emulator to run this application.
Here are the simple steps to install it on PC:
- First of all, you need to download Snaptube .APK from trusted source. This application is not available on the Google Play Store.
- Now download the Bluestacks emulator from its official website.
- Click on the setup file and follow the instructions to install the emulator.
- Once the installation is complete, go to the directory that contains Snaptube .APK.
- Now simply open the .APK file with BlueStacks and you are done!